- Among "User Information", "Private Information" indicates the private information that defined by laws regarding the protection of private information.
2. Information Collection
CTW may collect the following information for the purposes of use within the scope specified in Article 3 when you use our services or register to use our services.
- (1) Information about the application details when registering for CTW's services
- (2) Information about the terminal
- (3) Information about access logs
- (4) Information about cookies
- (5) Other information, including email addresses, entered by the user in the input forms CTW specifies
CTW collects the following information in connection with the Services CTW provides.
- (1) When a user accesses a website managed by CTW to use the Services, CTW may send one or more cookies from CTW's server to the user's terminal.
- (2) In order to customize the contents of the Services according to the user, CTW may access and use the cookies sent by CTW and stored in the user's terminal.
- (5) users can access the opt-out page provided on the website of the third-party advertisement distributors in the preceding paragraph and choose not to use the cookie information etc. provided by the third-party advertisement distributors and the ad network. However, if a user disables these cookies, the user may not be able to use part of CTW's services.
3. Purpose Of Using The Information
CTW uses User Information for the following purposes.
- To provide Services
- To accept registrations, verify identity, and provide, maintain, protect and improve the Services
- To provide information and respond to inquiries regarding the Services
- To notify changes to the Terms, etc. of the Services
- To create statistical data processed into a format that individuals cannot be identified in connection with the Services.
- To create campaigns related to game releases, other campaigns, or announcements from CTW
- To deliver or display CTW's or third-party advertisements
- To investigate and analyze the usage status of the Services
- For other acts incidental to the above purpose of use
4. Information Providing To A Third Party
Of the User Information, CTW will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except when disclosure is permitted based on the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations. However, this does not apply in the following cases.
- When CTW outsources all or part of the handling of User Information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When User Information is provided due to business succession by merger or other reasons
- When the User Information is shared with a specific person, the issues of the User Information used jointly to that effect, the range of the people who use it jointly, or when the person is notified in advance of the purpose and the name of the person who is responsible for the management of the User Information, or the person is in a state where the person can easily know
5. Disclosure And Deletion Of Personal Information
When a user requests disclosure of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, CTW will respond to the user without delay after confirming that the request is from the user. (If the personal information does not exist, CTW will notify the user to that effect). For these requests, the user should contact CTW using the inquiry form. However, this does not apply if CTW is not obligated to disclose or delete the information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations. In principle, CTW will not disclose or delete User Information that does not correspond to personal information.
6. Correction Of Personal Information And Suspension Of Use, Etc.
In the following cases, CTW will conduct the necessary investigation after confirming that the request is from the user, correct or suspend the use of the contents of personal information based on the results, and notify the user to that effect. However, if CTW decides not to make corrections or suspension of use for a reasonable reason, CTW will notify the user to that effect.
- (1) When a user requests correction of the contents based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law due to the untrue personal information
- (2) When a user requests suspension of use based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because it is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use announced in advance or because it was collected by false or other fraudulent means
- The preceding paragraph does not apply if CTW is not obligated to correct or suspend the use under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if there is a large amount of cost for suspending the use of personal information, or if it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information, alternative measures shall be taken in place of suspension of use to protect the rights and interests of the user if possible.
8. The Inquiry Window
For opinions, questions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of User Information, please contact the following address.
The Inquiry Window
Company Name: CTW Inc.
Established on June 26, 2018